Friday, August 27, 2010

To all the FABOULUS PEOPLE OUT THERE!

Live you life, Laugh a lot, and Love. 

     Hello everyone I'm Bryana Sui and this is my wonderful blog where I get to share all my thoughts, hopes, and dreams...
I think everyone should get a share in saying something, some people are just down right cold hearted(stay away), and some people I could just love you forever!!!!! BLOG BLOG BLOG hehe blogs are a great way to express yourself and is a great way to relieve some stress.  I hope everyone out there can read my blog and enjoy what I have to say.

What I love is almost everything, the littlest things will amaze me, I'm a hopeless romantic; I always love a cheesy romance story, friends and family are 110% supportive in all the choices I decide to make and if there was one thing I really couldn't live with out it would be playing basketball. :) I love getting on the court and playing the game with my friends, but then after I love to change into something cute and go out...HAVE FUN!!! I'm very passionate about everything I do and I'll always give before I take. love. love. love

Dream.  Dreams are important in everyone person.  Little kids inspire me to dream even bigger, as a kid you dream to become a ballerina, fireman, or even a famous singer one day.  Well, I really want to do something more then just become something, I want to be something and help change the world as we know it. 

ALWAYS...dream big, be yourself, and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment